Monday 4 November 2013

Anything Goes Mondays #41

I apologize for the delay, but I had quite a few issues with my laptop this morning, everything crashed and caused quite a bit frustration.  So after an intense cleanup and system fixes it seems to be all sorted out... I hope!


So welcome to another week of anything goes mondays.  A linkup where you get the chance to share anything you like, if you've made it, we'd like to see it...  But before we get to that, let us look at a few of last week's linkups, remember these are chosen at random, and if yours are featured here and you don't wish to have it shown, please contact me.

QUILTS




SEWING / KNITS




COOKING / BAKING




DIY / CRAFT

None linked up last week.



Now its your turn..  The rules are simple:

1.  Link up ANY recent blog post, remember you can link up anything!  Please make sure to link a specific blog post and not your whole blog.

2.  Somewhere in your blog post, you must link back here to my blog, or grab the 'Anything Goes' button for your side bar.

3.  Please do not just link-and-run, comment on at least a few other blogs linked, the whole point of having a linky party is to connect, share and maybe get a few new followers...
stitch by stitch


* My posts delivered to you *

 photo rss_zps514fcff1.png    photo bloglovin_zpsb177e45f.png    photo mail_zps60f67007.png


 

3 comments:

Ivy, Phyllis and Me! said...

Good Morning Marelize, I do not have any sewing to show at the moment as I am busy getting prepared for Christmas. So with Christmas in mind I thought I would add my Christmas Pickled Onions which everyone loves in my family.
Best Wishes to you.
Daphne

Sandy said...

So cool to stop by and see last weeks post in your picks!! Thanks!! Enjoy your sun and warm weather, and think of me here in Canada with goose bumps from our cold weather!! lol

Lindsey said...

I'm sorry to hear about your computer problems! Those are no fun! Thanks again for hosting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...